NJ Medical Marijuana Supporters Suspect Legal Review Is A Stall Tactic
Roseanne Scotti, New Jersey State Director of the Drug Policy Alliance, who worked with Scutari to pass the law, said there is "nothing new" about the Eric Holder's position on properly run state medical marijuana programs. “The legislature worked onMore info here
- New Jersey Attorney General Seeking Guidance On Medical
- Blowing Smoke: Obama Promises One Thing, Does Another on Medical Marijuana
- Should Medical Marijuana be Legal for Minors?
- US Attorney Says Ore Medical Marijuana Program Has
- Dr. OZ and Montel Williams Take The Medical Marijuana Debate to a Whole New Level